[ExI] [Exi] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

Ben bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 18:13:05 UTC 2017

Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at gmail.com> wrote:

"Hi Stathis and John,

It seems to me that there is a clear reason you guys are struggling with
all this,"

I see no evidence that either Stathis or John are struggling with it.
They seem to understand it perfectly well, as far as I can see.

"A critical part of consciousness intelligence is the ability to be
simultaneously aware of lots of diverse qualitative experiences."

There's that word again. I don't know why you keep using it. Could you
explain, please, the difference between a 'qualitative' and a
'quantitative' experience? You must think there is one, or you wouldn't
keep using the word.

"we are also aware of lots of other qualitative pieces of information, "

Ah, yes, information too. What's the difference between 'qualitative
information' and 'quantitative information', please?

Finally, could you please provide a definition of this phrase you keep
using, "effing the ineffable"? On the face of it, it's
self-contradictory, but presumably you mean something by it. What?

Ben Zaiboc