[ExI] Fish in space

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 04:06:00 UTC 2017

Wouldn't a tire full of water be completely unlike a centrifuge?

I first picture your truck "fish tale" when you stomp on the gas and the
road is wet or frozen.  But imagine it from the perspective of the fish.
So much turbulence as the interface between the rubber and the water start
generating all kinds of eddies...

So now you'll have to put some baffles to keep the water in place instead
of turning into a maelstrom. Yeah, this experiment is baffling enough
already.

They say it's easier to turn a fish tank into fish stew than the reverse of
the process.   I think your DIY fishrifuge is more likely the former than
the latter.