[ExI] Single Payer Healthcare

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:56:45 UTC 2017

Apologies for the lack of a detailed reply, but I do not think it is a fact
that single payer healthcare systems "work great."  They are currently
functioning and providing universal coverage.  Working great is another
story.  I'll reiterate that I think the current US system is incredibly
problematic.   I think you are heavily discounting the rationing effect
that is part and parcel of any single payer plan.  Do you think that the
UK's single payer system is working great?  If so, what dispassionate
metrics are you basing this on?