[ExI] GOV _ TRUMP

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:12:00 UTC 2017

our overall view of what libertarianism is seems to draw no lines at all
between libertarianism and anything else. I'm wondering who isn't a
libertarian by your lights? Kim Jong-un?

Regards,

Dan

This will permanently end any discussion on any subject with you.  I have
objected to your boorishness from the very first and you have not stopped
it.  I don't know where you learned your manners or your debating skills,
but you need to amend them in some way so as to have a decent discussion
with me.  I regard this as very unlikely.

bill w