[ExI] non-physician heal thyself

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 13:15:03 UTC 2017

Mike Dougherty wrote:  Right.  I expect our civilization will be very
different by the time molecular assembly is something we can do at home.
​--------

I will be very interested to hear what is going to cause big changes in our
society, in your opinion, and what they will be.  (Or maybe you meant that
such a change would be very far in our future?).

bill w​