[ExI] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 19:49:19 UTC 2017

​
I think it is a brute fact that consciousness is the way data feels when it
is being processed.​

​  John K Clark​​

Two things:  define 'feel'.  If you are conscious you can feel it; you can
feel it if you're conscious.  Round and round.  Conscious = feeling???
Data processing can be verified objectively for man and machine.  Is
feeling something that goes along with this (epiphenomenon?) , or it IS
this?

Dreams are still unaccounted for.  A limited form of consciousness, maybe.
Outside data get ignored; inside data get processed.

bill w