[ExI] letter

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 14:43:44 UTC 2017

I see where the administration wants billions more for the Defense
Department.  What for?!  We are already spending more than the rest of the
world combined.

And where are they going to get the money?  They want to cut 800 billions
dollars from child health care.  I can't put enough exclamation points here.

Is this what you elected your Republicans to go to Washington and do?

Black people matter.  So do yellow, red, and white.  All children.  All.
Poor, rich, legal, illegal........all.

This has to be the most mean-spirited thing I have ever seen in 75 years.

Have we just lost our way?  This is not the American I know and love.

William F. Wallace
Brandon MS