[ExI] letter

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun May 21 11:46:44 UTC 2017

On 21 May 2017 at 11:44, SR Ballard  wrote:
> I understand the frustrations that people feel, but I don't understand
> why they felt Trump would fix that, honestly. I suppose they were
> mislead by number and range of business ventures, or they felt that he
> was confident, rather than realizing that he's an arrogant person.

I doubt that people really thought Trump would fix their problems.
But they have had 8 years of Obama's 'Hope and Change' where their
lives got steadily worse.
The only other choice was Hilary, in Wall Street's pocket promising
more of the same decline.
Trump was a desperate vote to change direction and stop the pain.

BillK