[ExI] letter

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 15:36:51 UTC 2017

sr ballard wrote:

Perhaps we'll get some better picks next time around.

And don't think I was suggesting for a moment that Hillary was a good
choice. It was the most "lesser of two evils" campaign since I started
following politics back in 2000. When I was like... 7.

They voted against Hillary because of who she was.  They voted for Trump
because of who he wasn't.  Then we found out he also wasn't a person who
knew anything about being President.  He can be himself - he's got that act
down pat.  We are used to lies coming from politicians, but he's going to
set all-time records.

I agree that Bush Jr. wasn't a bad person.  But what he knew, he knew from
his advisors, like the evil VP.  Like Trump he was out of his league.

bill w