[ExI] big bugs, was: RE: tabby's star dimming again

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu May 25 16:23:48 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Dave Sill
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:29 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] tabby's star dimming again

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 8:47 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

Could you even imagine the fun we could have with a freaking 18 inch cock

Really!

roach?

Oh. :-)

-Dave

Dave you will pardon me please.  I have been reading a collection of Mark Twain short stories.  His writing is filled with fun Easter eggs, most of which goes right over the heads of the younger crowd.  I want to be like him when I grow up.  I try to insert subtle humor where I can in my own writing.

They wouldn’t really be just for eating, but perhaps as guard beasts, cheaper to feed perhaps than a watch dog.  It would be kinda fun just to see if there were any foods a watch roach wouldn’t devour.

We could make some really cool horror movies with these babies.

We could perhaps use them to clean up food industry waste (the stuff that is so revolting it makes the hogs barf) or congress.  Hmmm, OK that’s a bit of a stretch.  But the first part about giant roaches cleaning up food industry waste might work.