[ExI] Trump's approval ratings - Nate Silver

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 27 02:53:21 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 4:14 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trumps-base-
> is-shrinking/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits

The news just broke that after the election but before he took office
Trump's most trusted advisor, his son in law Jared Kushner,  wanted to send
​ ​
​​
message to the Kremlin
​ ​
without the government of the US knowing about it and so tried
​ ​
​ ​
talk
​ ​
the Russians
​ ​
in
​​
​letting​
​ ​
him use the cryptographic machines in the Russian embassy. I swear I am not
making this up!
​ ​
Seriously I'm not kidding. There are only 2 possibilities, either this was
jaw
​ ​
droppingly
​ ​
stupid even by Trump's very low standards or it was jaw droppingly
​ ​
stupid and treasonous
​.
​