[ExI] clarification

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 27 13:50:09 UTC 2017

I wonder if there is a single person on the face of the Earth that
sincerely
​believes ​
Trump's stated reason for firing FBI director James Comey
​ is true​
, namely that
​Comey​
 was too mean to Hillary Clinton. When it's 3am and they can't sleep
doesn't the thought cross the mind of even the most ardent Trump supporter
that
​ ​
maybe just maybe there was another reason for the president
​ ​
doing what he did
​?

  John K Clark​