[ExI] bug eating again, was: RE: tabby's star dimming again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:22:36 UTC 2017

In Japan, for example,
eating fruit skins is horrifying. That includes grape skins!  spike

Now I thought the Japanese would eat anything, even things trying to crawl
off their plate.

ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH - Spike, please consider not using the word 'instinct'
around me.  It upsets my stomach.  Or - define it.  Now you would not want
to be using words you can't define, do you?  No.  (Using synonyms is a
cop-out)

If I had to eat things that gross me out, I would.  Since I don't, I
won't.  I am perfectly happy with the awesome, incredible selection that
faces me at Kroger and Walmart, thank you very much.  Them furriners will
just have to stay unhappy that I won't eat their foods.

-------------

----------you will gain insights on why so many
weight-loss programs fail.  Your instinct will overpower your will power.
 spike
-------
Now Spike, you are right, of course.  But consider:  obese Ss were put on a
starvation diet.  Hunger went away and stayed away after three days.  Hard
to do?  Yes.  Impossible?  Not at all.  If you can outlast a headache you
can outlast hunger.  It does go away after a while.

Will power is another term that defies definition.

bill w