[ExI] Will Trump visit the DMZ?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 17:15:03 UTC 2017

When an
​ ​
anonymous White House official was asked if Trump will visit the DMZ in his
Korean visit next week
​ ​
he said no, when Trump himself was asked the same
​question​
 he said  "I’d rather not say, but you’ll be
​ ​
surprised". I hope Trump is right because I would not be surprised if he did
​ visit it​
and moon North Korea or something equally outrageous
​ ​
to distract the world from his most recent scandal,
​ ​
and
​in response ​
I would not be surprised if Kim Jong-un
​ ​
decided that would be the perfect time to test a
​n​
H-bomb, this time in the atmosphere. I really really hope I'm surprised.
​

 John K Clark​