[ExI] The prodigal son returns -- Pathfinder

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:50:16 UTC 2017

Dave Sparge asks,

*"Jeff, were you affected by the Parity wallet fiasco?"
*

Nope.

Gail's step-sister, who has control issues, insisted that we must take
our money out of the exchange and put it in our own hard wallet, for
security reasons, lest the Exchange be hacked. I gave it some thought,
asked myself who has better security, me at the house, or the exchange
with millions of dollars in Revenue per day on the line?   I decided
to go with the exchange. Coinbase. We do have a hard wallet but we
haven't used it yet.

Best, Jeff Davis

           "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                                             Ray Charles