[ExI] [cta] Aging is excluded from WHO work program. Please react!

Ilia Stambler ilia.stambler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 05:40:02 UTC 2017

Just to add. We do need to increase publicity about this outrageous issue
of the exclusion of aging health from the draft WHO work program. For
example, the facebook post below reached over 30,000 people. But generally,
the coverage of this global scandal has been next to zero. So in case you
did not yet, please do respond to the WHO consultation (in the second link
below, until Nov. 15). Please demand that aging health is included into the
WHO work program. If possible please engage journalists, bloggers, high
officials that you know. It will be a shame if aging is excluded from the
WHO work program. For one, it will tell the governments that aging is not
an issue. And practically, many existing and future health care and health
research programs on aging can be eliminated. Thanks for your action.

https://www.facebook.com/longevityforall/posts/1466226320080764?pnref=story
<https://www.facebook.com/longevityforall/posts/1466226320080764>

http://www.who.int/about/gpw-thirteen-consultation/en/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.who.int%2Fabout%2Fgpw-thirteen-consultation%2Fen%2F&h=ATPIJgUPjFZiE2WO2JbZSd4BYafBW8xYHIRu2kjp0Mf9m3KpZnDncCalXZHs75c5eguWDTsWqmUc39jEW0tVArES9EOFXmwpzy_gzLrtTpYQa5nHACFGrBd-HhULCxp1SF5j0-qzkYX295vnwJXGNbDXuvc2Olbmsjy5e6m744oiHlghkUirGEXLEfxTpLrzkNYhT7F9MRDvM4Ss4tg2vPnU8slOJDgmJbe2MlwIGw25FPMhZ10Sx18F40YHIQ08OadMSID5_yI8jMH8VM3a-ucjYE4Z1MnD4A>

Email: ilia.stambler at gmail.com