[ExI] Initial Coin Offerings Horrify a Former S.E.C. Regulator

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 17:37:26 UTC 2017

Yes, it is 1999, again, already, and possibly in a much more significant
way.

Yes ICO’s, and holding crypto currencies are very dangerous.  There is
still everything from insider trading, to pump and dump schemes, to Ponzi
schemes, and you name it.

But, in 1999, if you picked the right company, Google, over all of the
other many search engines, Amazon, over all of the many online retailers,
Facebook (ether?) over Myspace (bitcoin?)… I think there is much more top
end make huge profits in a small amount of time than there ever was with
the last dot bomb.