[ExI] what a treat - eating rocks

Henrique Moraes Machado cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 23:52:40 UTC 2017

Never doubt human stupidity. In Brazil we have some weird laws about
gluten. This causes some weird stuff like 'doesn't contain gluten'
printed on salt packages and water bottles.

Also other types of weird stuff like packages of frozen fish fillets
that alerts 'food allergics beware: contains fish'.

The vast majority of people doesn't seem able to walk and chew gum at
the same time, like we use to say.