[ExI] Fwd: post if appropriate

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:19:52 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Spike Jones <spike at rainier66.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 1:13 PM
Subject: RE: post if appropriate
To: William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>, spike <spike66 at att.net>

*From:* William Flynn Wallace [mailto:foozler83 at gmail.com]
*Sent:* Monday, September 04, 2017 9:48 AM
*To:* spike <spike66 at att.net>
*Subject:* post if appropriate

https://smile.amazon.com/How-Hippies-Saved-Physics-Counterculture-ebook/dp/
B00530FBUG/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_2609328962?_encoding=
UTF8&_bbid=7592870&ie=UTF8&tag=bookbubemail7-20

Great?  Silly?  Readable by me?  ???

bill w

Oh do post this.  They will love it.  Hippies are great fun on ExI.  Back
in the old days we had a lot of hippies on the list.  I came in post-hippy
and never really understood that culture, so we had great fun with it.  I
am a great fan of Jack Kerouac, once I realized what he was doing and his
brilliance as a writer, but I didn’t understand at all the wackier
counter-culture movement that grew around it.  On the Road was brilliant
work once you realize Jack is writing in Jazz.  Your insights welcome.