[ExI] ​What would ​Kim Jong-un​ do?​

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 22:55:11 UTC 2018

Yep.  Quite possible.

I wonder how feasible it is to get Kim's inner circle (Kim included)
into a small location, then have impostors come out who proceed to
dismantle the North Korean government in exchange for surrender to and
reunification with South Korea.  Since this would mean higher living
standards for just about everyone in North Korea in short order, would
there be enough incentive the NK military not to go along?