[ExI] Cryonics for uploaders discussion: Video (John Clark)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:46:17 UTC 2018

If only you know you have been replaced with a copy, not the copy or anyone
else, how do you know now if you have been replaced by a copy? How do you
know if are being replaced by a copy every five minutes for your whole life?

> --
Stathis Papaioannou

Technically, you would know because there would be a program sent in the
copying process that would compare what was there and what was replacing it
looking for errors in the copying process.  But........

Why would I care?    bill w