[ExI] female heros?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Aug 10 04:31:07 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Adrian Tymes
Subject: Re: [ExI] female heros?

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 2:15 AM SR Ballard <sen.otaku at gmail.com> wrote:

>> ... Compared with to male sexuality and reproductive health, there is
very little research in the same field for women...

>...Aye... that would require quite a bit of research into a topic that much
of the medical community shies away from.

Imagine you are a researcher into female orgasm.  Now imagine explaining...
to your grandmother... what you do for a living.

The next day you come into the office, she's sitting there, and

"Granny this area is only for volunteer subjects."

"That's right."

"Uh... Granny... ummm... I'm not... I mean..."

"Enough of your bloviatin' and pontificatin'!  Wire me up, Junior!"

Result: researchers just don't go there.