[ExI] female heros?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:14:13 UTC 2018

All this has me pondering the obvious link between sexuality and humor.
Think about all the jokes you know.  Most of them have copulation somewhere
in there it seems.  I don’t know why it is, but it is a topic just made for
humor.

Ideas please?

spike

"What's the difference between a duck?"

"One of his legs is alike."

Find the sex there.  (Indeed, find the humor there!)

I taught a class in Human Sexuality in the 80s and 90s and had no trouble
at all finding research on orgasms of all types.  The first one I found was
John Watson, who got thrown out of Johns Hopkins University because of his
sexual experiments with a female grad student (Rosalie Raynor of the Watson
and Raynor publication) in a basement where they were hooked up to various
recording devices.  I reckon they did not publish that one.

I think if you'll look, you'll find gobs of orgasm research.  What
questions do you want answered?  How about Freud's about the difference
between a vaginal and clitoral orgasm?

bill w