[ExI] Electoral College

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:12:49 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 10:26 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com
> wrote:

>> Most on this list, nearly all in fact, liked Trump more than Clinton in
>> 2016 and still do…
>

> Adrian also said what I am saying here:
> I hope you will not join so many others, John, in making up facts to
> support your position.  That would be a truly horrendous irony.  I was
> never for Trump and will never be.
> Please don't make up facts.

Did you vote for Clinton in 2016? If you did then I apologize but if you
didn't you must have liked Trump more than Clinton or thought there was no
difference between them because voting for a fourth party libertarian
nobody who's name I've forgotten (the "what is Aleppo?" guy)  in 2016 was
equivalent to not voting at all. If libertarian voters had gone for Clinton
we'd now have a mediocre President Clinton but instead we have a nightmare
President Trump. Mediocrity is looking mighty appealing these days! There
must be somebody on the list besides me that voted for Clinton but if there
is he's yet to speak up.

John K Clark