[ExI] Electoral College

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Aug 20 16:31:50 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark

>…because voting for a fourth party libertarian nobody who's name I've forgotten (the "what is Aleppo?" guy)  in 2016 was equivalent to not voting at all…John K Clark

On the contrary.  If either of the mainstream candidates (whose names I’ve forgotten) had embraced Gary Johnson’s followers, he or she would have achieved a clean win.

Gary was running for president of the United States.  The others were running for president of the world.

Remind me please, what state is Aleppo in?