[ExI] CRACKPOTS (was electoral college)

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:28:07 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 9:35 PM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
wrote:

> What I am getting at is that you are effectively stating nothing in your
> annual post.

I am stating that absolutely positively ZERO evidence has been presented in
the previous year indicating that the psi phenomena exists, there haven't
even shown there is something that needs explaining much less explained it.
And we could have been having this exact same conversation in 1918 or even
1818 because ZERO process has been made sin
e that time. And that is just what you'd expect if the psi phenomena did
not exist.

> Not 'telepathy' I'd guess.  How about sensing some kind of weak
> electromagnetic field?

I don't care how mind reading works just show me it exists.

> I think your stances on both are anti-curiosity.

I am not curious about things that don't exist. And every minute you spend
investigating spoon bending is a minute not spent investigating something
else more interesting that actually exists.

John K Clark