[ExI] CRACKPOTS (was electoral college)

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Aug 21 16:49:40 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:33 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] CRACKPOTS (was electoral college)

What's wrong with a nose piercing?  That's tame…

We don’t know yet.  A plausible theory holds that piercings may create a portal for bacteria which do bad things in the long run, such as promote plaque formation in the arteries.  Since piercings are most popular with the young and didn’t come into vogue until a decade or two ago, particularly where guys have a dozen or more, we don’t yet know what’s wrong with nose piercing, but I will freely offer that it is a bad turn-off for those of us who are turned off by the whole notion (eeeewwww…)