[ExI] Things I have (sort of) changed my mind on (3): Tabloid transhumanism

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:18:35 UTC 2018

Which begs the questions:

1) What can do we do today, to make sure this future will eventually come about?

2) Short of the wildly optimistic projections for Singularity
tomorrow, what parts of that can we realistically implement in the
short term?  Can each of us carve off pieces to accomplish, so that
our collective works will improve humanity, bring the long-distant
Singularity much closer to today, and reap substantial personal
rewards in the near term?

I know my answers, especially to the latter.  (CubeCab is the
currently most visible part.)  But what about the rest of you?  I know
some of you have similar answers.