[ExI] electoral college

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:55:45 UTC 2018

I suppose you would call me a lefty type, the kind of person who might
naturally belong in NYC or LA. You forget that a lot of rural California is
heavily conservative, and most of New York State is also quite conservative.

My lefty type family lives in, and is from the South. They have friends
with similar views. And you know what? We live in the South, we also own
guns.