[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:04:42 UTC 2018

.Trump got elected because of ALL OF AMERICA, *not* just some of it.  Any
problems that we've let get so bad that this happened, we are all to blame.

Save me some Googling - since the ratings of Congress have been
historically poor (I think), why have we not recalled some Senators and
Representatives?  Is it always the other guy's fault?  What in the
Constitution allows recall?

bill w