[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 01:51:49 UTC 2018

Yes, it was disappointing to see him go...

I also happen to enjoy John's stuff when he's not shitposting about
politics.

I've really bitten my tongue throughout the latest fiasco which has not
been easy.

The one piece of fuel I would add to this dumpster fire is that I have zero
regrets even now that HRC was not elected for many reasons, and have been
enjoying the fruits of the current US economy and the financial markets.
 Better to make hay while the sun is shining then cry in your beer...