[ExI] libertarians

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Aug 30 16:49:54 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
David Lubkin
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 9:42 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] libertarians

>...I am unmistakably one of Heinlein's Children.
It's irritating when someone dismisses anyone with a libertarian inclination
as a Randroid.
Excuse me, I'm not only not one-not that there's anything wrong with
that-but I have never felt the urge to read her.

>...And, I confess, I am still amused by WFB's story about her.

-- David.

Rand had a resurgence of popularity in my circle of friends when I was in
high school in the late 70s.  I probably would have spent more time in her
written work had I not been swamped with other urgent responsibilities.

What is WFB's story about her?