[ExI] Human species model

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Dec 4 01:27:39 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Subject: Re: [ExI] Human species model

>…When our Constitution and Bill of Rights were created, our philosophers and others of the elite believed two very fundamental things…

I agree with you up to this point.

>…  that people were rational, and that learning was everything…

The philosophy I see is that absolute power corrupts absolutely, and that government’s power as well as human rights, should be carefully defined.

>…We  now know …that these two things are very, very wrong.

On the contrary.  If we look at the postulates suggested, time has proven both very right.

>…The question is what do we do about it? bill w

I propose we return to a more strict interpretation of the constitution and make sure federal government stays within the enumerated powers.