[ExI] Cryosecurity -- considering all post-preservation scenarios

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:22:51 UTC 2018

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 7:38 PM Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
wrote:

> *I worry that a malicious stranger could steal your body, and then you
> would wake up being or enslaved, or submitted to the nightmarish whims of
> some madman.*

He would have to be very mad indeed to think that in a age of full Drexler
style Nanotechnology he couldn't make far better slaves from scratch and do
so far easier than repairing a imperfectly frozen brain from the previous
century. If anybody bothers to awaken us it must be because of benevolence
because we just couldn't give them any added value, except perhaps for
nostalgia and the satisfaction of doing the right thing.

 John K Clark