[ExI] Canonizer 2.0

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:30:06 UTC 2018

This is much clearer - I think.  You are setting up a forum for people to
post their ideas and data, and are not generating any data or vetting any
data.  You are letting users do that.  It does sound like a very good idea
and I'd probably get involved, which is not the same thing as saying that
it has any market value.

I am not in a position to contribute to you or anybody - sorry.

I would be glad to offer any suggestions and receive any emails that you
send out.  I appreciate the time you have spent answering me.

bill w