[ExI] origin date for the list

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 18:11:57 UTC 2018

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 at 17:14, Dave Sill wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 11:14 AM Brent Allsop  wrote:
>> Not sure if it is relevant, but public genealogical systems,
>> like those run by the Mormon church, keep people's data private, till
>> they die.
>

> Given that a fair number of us have cryonics arrangements, I'd
> say that doesn't apply.
>
> -Dave

That's an interesting point.   When a cryonics patient is revived
could they be charged with crimes which only came to light after they
were cryopreserved? Once revival becomes feasible there may also
have to be changes to statutes of limitations, as while preserved no time
actually passes for the patient.

BillK