[ExI] heart attack while alone

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:20:52 UTC 2018

 cough CPR
should only be performed under strict professional supervision.

Hard to have that when you are alone.  Frankly if I thought I was having a
heart attack, had called, stopped in the road, whatever, I would do it just
in case.  Nobody said it was harmful, did they?  I would pray to every god
who ever was named, including Chango.  There is no superstition that I
would not try.  Including voodoo.  Let's see, just where did I put my
Voodoo Bible?

bill w