[ExI] In smaller space news

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 00:28:51 UTC 2018

It's no SpaceX, but I figure this should amuse our list admin, at least.

http://bitcoinlatina.org/blog/bitcoinlatina-foundation-and-cubecab-to-launch-300-satellite-network-to-support-bcl-blockchain/

If you want details, ask and I'll provide what I can.  Much of it's
still confidential, but anything specifically mentioned in the press
release is now mentioned in a public press release agreed to by both
parties.

I am told this is the largest, by satellite count, constellation for
which a launch contract has been signed.  I am not certain if that is
so, but I suspect someone on this list may have the data to confirm or
deny that claim.