[ExI] musk's ride

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 18:21:27 UTC 2018

I hope it works but one thing that makes me nervous is the first stage has
27 small engines, that's 27 ways things can go wrong. The Apollo moon
rocket had 5 large engines, the USSR tried to make something comparable
with their N1-L3 rocket but the first stage had 30 small engines instead of
5 large ones and it blew up every time they
​tried​
​
to launch it.

 John K Clark