[ExI] Neural networks score higher than humans in reading and comprehension test

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jan 16 19:50:53 UTC 2018

On Behalf Of Dave Sill
Subject: Re: [ExI] Neural networks score higher than humans in reading and comprehension test

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:31 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

Please can we get the grounds crew out here?  We have some goal posts we need moved.  And have them take out that fence back there too, we will need that space.  And somebody needs to move the cars out of that parking lot over yonder.  Might want to see if those houses out there are for sale…

>…This isn't moving the goal posts, Spike. This deep learning stuff is useful but it really isn't comparable to understanding.

-Dave

Dave I no longer really understand the definition of really understanding.