[ExI] Neural networks score higher than humans in reading and comprehension test

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 02:20:34 UTC 2018

If we ever get to the point where we can sim a brain… we have arrived.

 spike

And I think you will have arrived at the beginning.  What they have to do
is the get rid of all the bad aspects of the brain's processing.  Far too
apt to make cognitive errors (again I refer you to Wikipedia's list of
them).  Post hoc, ergo propter hoc is one of the worst.  Superstitions
galore.

Maybe then we can gengineer the human brain to be free of these massive
problems, simming the AI, how ironic would that be?

bill w