[ExI] Forbidden Words

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jan 19 15:51:47 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki

IQ tests are controversial.  Even if we could figure out some kind of acceptable IQ test, the data set would be microscopic and self-selected.  Are there any other metrics we could use?

### Dumb people often oppose IQ testing, and in that sense IQ tests are controversial … Rafal

Ja I get that.  We know that only a tiny fraction of people have ever taken an IQ test.

So what else can we use?  For instance, we know that some sports are really dumb, like championship rasslin’.  We can measure those kinds of proxies for intelligence that a way bigger percentage of people use, ja?  SAT scores?