[ExI] it's the yoga! was: RE: The Doomsday Clock

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Jan 29 21:27:31 UTC 2018

On Behalf Of John Clark
Subject: [ExI] The Doomsday Clock

>… Oh well, at least we don't have to face the horrors of Hillary's Email server… ​ John K Clark​

Amazing!  We were so puzzled over the BleachBit to clean up that server, with the reason given that it contained yoga routines.  Today we find out… that yoga is more politically damaging than appearing to destroy subpoenaed evidence!  There may have been actual literal yoga on there.

Check it out:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/41333/

Who knew?  That one took me by surprise when I thought I had seen it all.

{8^D