[ExI] former exi poster is smiling

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 17:32:30 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 10:45 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> > Julian wasn’t even identifiably left or right as far as I could tell,
> didn’t seem to know much about any particular government or ideology.

Maybe Assange  was apolitical 20 years ago but if so he's certainly
changed, I've never heard him say one bad thing about Donald Trump or  his
boss Vladimir Putin . And he published Clinton's embarrassing E-mails in
such a way as to maximize the probability a amoral imbecile becoming the
most powerful man in the world. Just 29 minutes after Trump's notorious
Access Hollywood pussy grabber tape was released WikiLeaks published 2050
of Clinton's stolen E-mails (that we now know he got from Russia) and said
it had 48,000 more. Do you really think that was just a coincidence or do
you think Assange was trying (and succeeding) to distract people from the
Trump tape? And the bastard eventually did publish the remaining 48,000,
but not all at once, that would be too many to digest, he did it gradually
because that would produce the greatest impact and give the greatest
benefit to Trump, the last E-mail dump was just 2 days before the election.

By the way, out of all those 50,000 E-mails there is no mention of criminal
activity much less anything about the "Clinton Foundation horrors", just a
lot embarrassing office gossip about X saying Y is a jerk. But people love
gossip and it has an impact.

 John K Clark