[ExI] former exi poster is smiling

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jan 31 00:07:19 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of Christian Saucier

>.We need to decentralize the Wikileaks vision of transparency, hopefully
before Julian dies of old age in illegal detention by secretive governments
that have too much to lose, and too much to hide.C

What worries me more is that Julian dies of young age in illegal detention
by secretive governments.  Can you imagine if he perished of something kinda
mysterious?  That alone could launch a million conspiracy theories, but
people do sometimes just expire mysteriously at a young age.  I understand
FBI biggie Strzok was interested in an insurance policy in the event that
such an untimely end were to occur.