[ExI] Simulations and Fixed Points

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 14:25:11 UTC 2018

My issue with living in a simulation is more on the personal end.

Assuming it is run by something like a computer, with software and other
such things, then we sort of exist in a predicament.

What if we get turned off/rebooted?
What if there is a glitch/bug?
What if there is a "hot" software update? Possibly all of the laws of
physics as we know them could suddenly change, etc...

And, if reality is a simulation, then doesn't that mean "magic" and
"afterlife" actually could be real? After all, it's just software, so if
you think something hard enough, that could be part of the program, etc.

The whole thing feels like an intellectual pandora's box to me.