[ExI] science skepticism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:45:32 UTC 2018

Stuart:
The article you posted seems to ignore that there is an antiscience
movement on the left also that asserts that science is a tool of
colonization and oppression used by whites to victimize people of color.

I'd like to see some numbers.  These people must be the same ones who
believe in cultural appropriation.  Every view is political - about gender,
race, etc.

Now there has never been a shortage of people who believed whatever they
wanted to, and there is not any now.

What I want to know is just how many people we are talking about.  If you
asked the average American about cultural appropriation I'll bet not 5 %
have ever even heard of it, much less believe it.

Big Ivy league school profs get ink, and so far out ideas get posted here
and there.  BFD.

bill w