[ExI] Should the US Have a Military Presence in Space?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 05:28:20 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 9:44 PM,  <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
> There will be no immediately-obvious destruction of property, no direct injuries or deaths, no projectiles, no starving refugees, just a general feeling something went really wrong, a trail of chaos, a culture-war with no apparent underlying cause (as we had in the culture war of the 1960s where we at least had a questionable war to argue over (what do we have now that is analogous to that?  (Do think carefully before answering (no election outcome can be legitimately considered analogous to a war.))))

Can't it?  War is politics by other means.  If Russia wanted to
install its puppets ruling over America - well, the result is
(hopefully) short term (unless there's a real chance of Trump winning
the 2020 election at this rate), but it is still achieved.

And was this not information warfare against the American public?