[ExI] de Waal

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:29:29 UTC 2018

By the teen years they no longer take it for granted that what adults tell
them is true, but by then its too late, the damage has been done and they
will believe ridiculous religious crap for the rest of their life without
question. And they will teach the exact same bullshit to their children.
john