[ExI] I wish this was fake news

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:40:02 UTC 2018

> *> I do believe if the people don't want it, it won't happen.  Even if the
> military was on his side, I don't think they would coup against the nominal
> wishes of the majority of Americans.*

I agree.  This is why the NRA's instilling fears of confiscation is just
loony.  Troops would revolt.

In 2016 a majority of the American people didn’t want Trump to be Commander
in Chief, even a plurality didn’t want him to have such awesome power, and
yet here we are. The Republican congress will go along with anything Trump
does and if he has the military on his side too its all over. How do you
expect civilians to stand up against main battle tanks? John K Clark
Troops would revolt. Then civil war?

 bill w